16 Blaik Street, Woorim QLD Sold - Sold for $ 677,000
UNIQUE ECO ESCAPE - PRIME LOCATION!
* Built by "Classic Queenslanders" in 2009 + has absolute prime location
* Separate 2nd building - granny flat or teenager's retreat + workshop!
* No assisted climate control, fabulous views, incorporates total privacy
* Passive solar design features enables comfort living without the costs
* Verandah access via every room, all have bi fold + French doors
* Perfectly positioned to maximise prevailing winds and sun direction
* Fantastic north verandah blocks summer sun whilst inviting winter sun
* Solar systems, insulation + central switch ensures 25% average use!
* 2 x 25 000 Litre domestic water tanks + with an extra 1000 Litres
* Wider guttering with no hard surfaces on land captures all rain water
* Vents in ceiling and floors within every room totally completes the air flow
* Absolute storage room galore for the caravan + boat + many vehicles
* Low maintenance + highly productive self-sufficient trees and gardens
* This majestic home deserves your inspection to be really appreciated!
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank